API calls getting 404 for anyone else? 'Get Mailing List Contact' in particular | XM Community
Solved

API calls getting 404 for anyone else? 'Get Mailing List Contact' in particular

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

As of just an hour or two ago, we are getting a 404 error on the “Get Contact in Mailing List” call:

https://iad1.qualtrics.com/API/v3

/directories/{directoryId}/mailinglists/{mailingListId}/contacts/{contactId}

Unfortunately this is at the beginning of the survey and breaks the whole thing. Nothing on our end has changed, we’ve used this hundreds of thousands of times over the years….

icon

Best answer by ccosart 29 March 2024, 18:24

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

To be clear, I’m just posting the generic call up there for identification. We have the relevant fields filled in.

Badge

I am experiencing the same issue.

• /API/v3/directories/{directoryId}/contacts/search → Works as expected

• /API/v3/directories/{directoryId}/mailinglists/{mailingListId}/contacts/{contactId} → 404 Not Found

Last time working was at 2024-03-28 21:55:59 UTC

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Thanks, we have a ticket open. I’ll let you know if we find out more.

Userlevel 7
Badge +27

@ccosart,

I’m having the same issue. I also opened a ticket about 1.5 hours ago.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

@TomG @nistor.adrian Are you on XM Directory Lite or XM Directory Full? Support has suggested that might be the cause. Doesn’t explain why it just stopped working midday yesterday...

Userlevel 7
Badge +27

@TomG @nistor.adrian Are you on XM Directory Lite or XM Directory Full? Support has suggested that might be the cause. Doesn’t explain why it just stopped working midday yesterday...

XM Directory Full. I had the same experience as you...was working fine then all of a sudden yesterday evening it stopped working.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

XM Directory Full. I had the same experience as you...was working fine then all of a sudden yesterday evening it stopped working.

Thank you, that is helpful info.

Userlevel 7
Badge +27

@ccosart, @nistor.adrian,

I haven’t gotten a reply to my open ticket, but I just checked and it is working again.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

It’s under past issues now on the status page. (https://status.qualtrics.com/)

Hopefully we’ll get some more information on what happened.

Badge +3

It seems to be up and down.  I have has successful calls and failed calls on and off for the last couple of hours.  Mostly on the urls provided by the NextPage parameter of the results.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Appears to be fine now. The report I got back on my ticket was that it was an authentication issue.

Badge

This appears to be happening again. Anyone else encounter the issue?

Leave a Reply