A Smiple Mbti teat | XM Community
Solved

A Smiple Mbti teat

• 13 June 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

I am building a simple version of the MBTI personality test, with a total of 12 questions, each question has two options, A and B. Questions 1 to 3 are a group. As long as you choose A for both of them, you are classified as E person. On the contrary, as long as you choose B for both of them, you are an "I" person. And so on, for a total of 4 groups. Each group of 3 questions, for example, ends up with E, S, T, and J, which is the ESTJ personality, please help.

icon

Best answer by Chee Heng_SZ 14 June 2024, 10:38

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @gnelx07 ,

Perhaps you can do two branch logic for each group, resulting in an embedded data value, slot#. Then, after the four groups, set an embedded data resultvalue = piped text of slot1slot2slot3slot4.

Example, first branch listing out all conditions of 2A that gives E, second branch for 2B that gives I.

(if Q1 selects A and Q2 selects A) or (Q1 selects A and Q3 selects A) or (Q2 selects A and Q3 selects A), then slot1=E. 

(if Q1 selects B and Q2 selects B) or (Q1 selects B and Q3 selects B) or (Q2 selects B and Q3 selects B, then slot1=I.

For illustration only

Badge +1

Your suggestions completely solved my problem, really appreciated !

Leave a Reply