Solved

anonymously track responses over a year

• 20 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6
  • Level 3 ●●●
  • 86 replies
I am conducting a study where I want to anonymously follow students over an entire school year.I want to do this by doing 4 surveys with the class.I do not need any personal details of the respondent, I just want to link the survey that 1 person completes to the other 3 surveys that the same person completes and then compare this. The respondents are children and therefore cannot remember a unique code. The survey is also conducted via a general QR code or general link. This cannot be changed. Is there a way to do this in Qualtrics?
icon

Best answer by ahmedA 20 March 2024, 16:56

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

This will most likely not be possible using the default features available in Qualtrics.

If you are interested in exploring a paid alternate solution, please drop me a message. I have implemented several such anonymous longitudinal studies. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

@ahmedA Thank you for your answer.  We can only work with Qualtrics.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

In that case you’ll need to ask them for some specific details. Maybe create a set of 5-6 generic profile questions like what colour is your hair, which is your favourite animal, which city/street were you born etc. which you could use to track them over time.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Yes, we are doining that already now. I was just hoping there was a function in Qualtrics for it. 

Leave a Reply