Creating separate Qualtrics survey to gather contact info for incentives in a anonymous survey | XM Community
Solved

Creating separate Qualtrics survey to gather contact info for incentives in a anonymous survey

• 25 May 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi,
I am creating an anonymous survey for pre-and post-test. I am planning to make a unique ID for a participant by asking questions like their mother's birthday.
While ensuring participants' anonymity, I want to gather their contact info in order to provide incentives.
Can I create a separate Qualtrics survey for gathering contact info and enter the survey link into the original survey's last section?

Thanks so much in advance!!

icon

Best answer by ahmedA 25 May 2021, 13:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

End of survey option in your first survey will need to be set to redirect to an anonymous link of the survey that collects data.

Thank you so much for your response! :)

Badge +1

Using the BHN Rewards Anonymous Survey Incentive feature, you can send rewards to respondents completing an anonymous Qualtrics survey.

BHN Rewards generates an End of Survey link, which you can copy and paste into your survey. After completing the survey, respondents will be redirected to the BHN Rewards URL, where they can provide their email address or phone number to receive their reward

Learn more :  https://www.bhnrewards.com/qualtrics-integration/ 

Leave a Reply