Email triggers - where to see sent emails | XM Community
Solved

Email triggers - where to see sent emails

Badge +2

Where in Qualtrics can I find emails sent using the Survey → Options → Post-Survey → Manage email triggers option?

Our survey is programmed to send an automatic ‘thank you’ email once a participant has completed it.

While testing, 2 participants received the email while one didn’t - despite completing everything correctly.

I would like to check if this missing email has been sent.

Thank you for your help.

icon

Best answer by kubato 2 May 2024, 13:43

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hello @kubato,

You can see if the email was sent by checking the Distributions tab. It shows the status of all emails, including 'thank you' emails. But remember, this tab only shows if the email was sent, not if it was delivered. Emails from Qualtrics might get blocked by the recipient's server or go to their spam folder. If someone didn't get the email, ask them to check their spam or junk folder. If it's not there, the problem might be with their email server. They willl have to whitelist Qualtrics IP’s.

Let me know if this helps.

Badge +2

Hello @kubato,

You can see if the email was sent by checking the Distributions tab. It shows the status of all emails, including 'thank you' emails. But remember, this tab only shows if the email was sent, not if it was delivered. Emails from Qualtrics might get blocked by the recipient's server or go to their spam folder. If someone didn't get the email, ask them to check their spam or junk folder. If it's not there, the problem might be with their email server. They willl have to whitelist Qualtrics IP’s.

Let me know if this helps.

Thank you @Sachin Nandikol.

Unfortunately I was not able to see sent emails under Distributions → Email.

What I did was changing my email trigger into an email task under Workflows. I can now see sent events (and any errors) in Workflows → Run history.

Many thanks for your help.

Leave a Reply