Exporting Rank Order Questions? | XM Community
Skip to main content

Exporting Rank Order Questions?

• 20 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi,
I have a rank order question (below).
image.pngWhen I export this, the dataset only shows values for options that were physically clicked and dragged. It does not show the final placement of options.
For example, if the respondent only dragged 'Mouse traps' down to rank 2, the exported data set would not display 'Mouse baits' as rank 1. It would only display 'Mouse traps' as rank 2.
I could manually update all the final rankings of options, but when you have a survey with thousands of responses that becomes tedious.
Any ideas? Can I change export settings? Do I need to recode values or something in the question before exporting?

ARTD_Consultants ,
Can you please elaborate more as when I implemented same rank order question on my end and exported data , it is as coming as expected.
image.pngFurther , I can see some display condition on your options can you plz elaborate on that also.
Also you can do following to find bugs(if any) in you survey :
image.pngHere , I printed the corresponding Choices and rank allotted in real time .
In this way you may be able to see if the choices are allotted any values or not, then we can move on from there.
If issue persists you can reach out Qualtrics support for further details for immediate action.

Leave a Reply