Extracting list of non respondants from a contact list to an email survey | XM Community
Solved

Extracting list of non respondants from a contact list to an email survey

• 11 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +9

Hi,

Is there a way of extracting a list of non respondants to an email distribution, and automating this extraction so that it can be sent to someone to follow up via phone calls.  

Has anyone been able to do this via a workflow that takes a list of non respondants from a contact list and generates a file that can be emailed to someone.

thanks

icon

Best answer by rondev 11 October 2023, 15:24

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

One of the way is to create a dashboard with one record type widget and add filter as emails that responded to survey. Now use schedule email dashboad export featue to export the records in csv format. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +9

Hi Ron,

Thanks for your response.  What I’m actually looking for is an export of those contacts that did not take the survey via email distribution as we then want to survey them over the phone.  I would also like this automated in some way.

Userlevel 6
Badge +27

Hi Ron,

Thanks for your response.  What I’m actually looking for is an export of those contacts that did not take the survey via email distribution as we then want to survey them over the phone.  I would also like this automated in some way.

I think the response from Ron will do what you are asking. We need to create a funnel dashboard page with just a record table and do schedule email export.

Userlevel 1
Badge +9

Thanks Ron and Shashi, I will give this a try.

Leave a Reply