Sharing the Response Report | XM Community
Solved

Sharing the Response Report

• 25 July 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to find a way to share the Response Report though a workflow rather than the Response Summary.

In the End of Survey blok in the Survey Flow, one can generate a Response Report and display it to the respondent.

Is there a way to push the URL of the Response Report into an Embedded Data field which I could then use in a workflow?

icon

Best answer by Shashi 25 July 2023, 13:08

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +27

We can also use single response report link.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

What do you mean @SaShi?

Userlevel 6
Badge +27

What do you mean @SaShi?

Use the below piped text for single response report in the email task.

${​srr://SingleResponseReportLink}

Support page

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

What do you mean @SaShi?

Use the below piped text for single response report in the email task.

${​srr://SingleResponseReportLink}

Support page

Ah, yes, but that's still the plain version. The one inlcuded at the End of Survey has the styling of the survey and even the ability to switch languages. It's called the Response Summary, not the Response Report. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

If you have access to API then we can use get single response API and design the report in another survey, which will be just used to display the report.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

If you have access to API then we can use get single response API and design the report in another survey, which will be just used to display the report.

Inreresting! I do have access to API. Could you share the steps in a bit more detail @rondev? Would the 2nd survey just be 1 Text/Graphic question?

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Inreresting! I do have access to API. Could you share the steps in a bit more detail @rondev? Would the 2nd survey just be 1 Text/Graphic question?

Yes, so using web service just call this API and render the response as needed.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

I haven't been able to make this work. @rondev, did you use just that one API? How did you get the JSON output into the other survey? Did you use JS to then parse the JSON?

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

I tried to give this another go, but I think there's something wrong with the web service configuration. @rondev, another tip please!

In the first Web Service the SurveyID of the original survey and the ED of the ResponseID.

In the second the SurveyID of the Response Report Survey.

Leave a Reply