Appropriate use of Learn the Survey Platform for developing training | XM Community
Skip to main content
I need to develop a very basic Qualtrics training session for faculty/staff and would like to include a basic guide to accompany the training. Is it permissible to use material from the "Learn the Survey Platform" training webpages (with attribution included of course)? Or is material already available? I have looked but couldn't find anything already prepared or available for download. What is acceptable and appropriate use of the training content, images, guides, etc.? I do not want to violate any copyright protection. Thank you kindly.
i would suggest to use qualtrics support pages they are good to learn.
Thank you. Do you know if we are permitted to use the site and information in handouts for training (in an educational setting)?
> @Chanda_IUK said:

> Thank you. Do you know if we are permitted to use the site and information in handouts for training (in an educational setting)?

@LaurenK - I would think so since they are public but Lauren should be able to answer that for you
Thanks for the tag @Libertywick!

@Chanda_IUK - you are more than welcome to print off our support pages and use the information for trainings and in handouts! In fact, we'd highly encourage it! 😃
Thank you so much for your help, all of you! 🙂 Qualtrics is pretty amazing and I am excited to share it with our faculty/staff.

Leave a Reply