How to provide full rank performance feedback to all participants? | XM Community
Skip to main content
HI,

I am new to Qualtrics tools and community. I made a quick search but can not find a relevant topic. Here is my case: As a part of my experimental design, I will ask participants set of math questions. Based on correct answers each participant gets performance feedback in the form of unique rank representing their relative positions to other participants. For example, if a participant submit 10 correct answers for 10 questions, she will be first in rank. Second in rank will be the one who gets 9 out 10 questions and so forth. There are three experimental conditions which have all different feedback lists; public, private and partially public. First, I'll provide a full public ranking showing all 9 participants in the same list with open identities so that everyone can see their focal rank and relative position of others. Second, in private rank condition, only focal the participants can see her rank. Other participants' identities will be removed from the list. For example, if you are 3rd in rank, you can only see yourself in the list but no others. Finally, in the partially public rank list, top and bottom performers' identities will be open to all participants, but the middle of the list will be unidentified to the public by removing the names of middle-rank performers. Below I have shared sample figures for public, private and partially public performance lists.

My question is about the implementation of this design using Qualtirics Survey tools: How can I create such list to be given at the end of experiments to each participant simultaneously?

!

!

!
I am also interested in this..
@aykutt Here you can use scoring to give points based on correct answers. and to show overall ranking create a table widget using Report Section and then either give public URL of this report on last page or add iframe at last page and embed public report there.

Leave a Reply