Managing research recruitment lists // additive filtering | XM Community

Managing research recruitment lists // additive filtering

• 14 December 2023
  • 0 replies

Badge

Every few weeks, I recruit design research subjects from an opt-in list / screener initially populated using MSFT Forms.

For each research project, I want to refer to criteria from the initial screener (demographics, stated areas of interest, etc) and occasionally exclude individuals based on their participation in research.

Currently I’m manually loading rows into an Excel sheet in order to permit sorting & filtering, by inserting a fresh row for each project. From this, I can sort, filter, and derive a list for each fresh recruit. This works for the relatively small number of research candidates - but isn’t scalable, and is pretty tedious!

This quasi-CRM use case is not something I’d expect Qualtrics to handle out-of-the-box.

But not having tried this sort of thing before with the platform, I thought I’d check for any pointers or tips.

Am imagining for each recruitment attempt, I’d start from original screener, and I’d need to manually flag whether someone participated, in order that I might exclude them (perhaps via invisible field within survey / sign-up form, which I’d edit after submission)?

Any suggestions are welcome, even if to put a better name to what I’m trying to accomplish!

THANK YOU!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Leave a Reply