Email Task - No Longer Have Access to Response Report? | XM Community
Solved

Email Task - No Longer Have Access to Response Report?

• 26 August 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello,
My survey has an email task that gets sent out immediately after respondents complete the survey, and I'd like for a response report to be included in this email task. When I test this feature by completing the survey, the email task sends, but following the body of the email is a message stating "You no longer have access to the response report for this survey."
In the editor where the email task is created, I have the "Include response report" box ticked. When I tested this feature several weeks ago, the response reports were being included in the emails. Now for some reason, they're no longer available.
Could this have something to do with the Qualtrics editor update? Or perhaps it's because I'm testing the email task using the same email address each time?
Any ideas are appreciated! Thanks
Liam

icon

Best answer by MatthewM 26 August 2021, 15:33

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Have you checked the settings on your email task? If you would like them not to expire, you may need to adjust that setting. See https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/actions-module/email-task/#ResponseReport
response report.PNG

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi Liam ,
That doesn't sound right. I'm assuming that you're using Workflows (fka "Actions"), and the email that tells you that you no longer have access to the report is one that was just sent, not one from days or weeks ago? Just trying to rule out the possibility of an expiration date that has passed for the report.
image.pngIf your account is part of an organizational license, reach out to your brand admin. There is an admin setting that enables/disables response reports, and it's possible (though I'm not sure how likely) that could have been changed recently.
If that's not the case, or you have an individual license, then I would reach out to Qualtrics support.

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/40039#Comment_40039Thank you, Matthew! The emails I'm receiving are in fact ones that were just sent, and I have them set up so that there is no expiry dates on the reports. Unfortunately, I'm the brand admin for our organization, so I'll reach out to Qualtrics support for more information. I appreciate your thoughtful response.

Hi Liam,
You'll need to go to admin --> Organization settings --> Enable "Receive a response report". Once it is enabled, you'll be able to receive your response report. See screenshot here.

Leave a Reply