How to setup a workflow using a Text iQ Topic | XM Community
Solved

How to setup a workflow using a Text iQ Topic

• 22 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I was wondering if someone else had a difficult time of setting up a workflow using text iQ topic. I'm trying to create a workflow is that if a respondent is Extremely Dissatisfied and mentions home loans then it will send off an email to a manager for them to review the survey. I do have Home Loan setup as a topic in my text IQ.
Please see examples below. In my survey, I have my main satisfaction KPI score, then I have two open ended question to ask about the experience and has display logic if they are satisfied they will be directed to one open ended question and if they aren't they will be directed to another open ended question. I have a branch logic called "Branch Overview" that ties the two questions together to give me a full overview of the experience. The Branch Overview is setup as an embedded data field, which is linked to my text iQ. How do I properly setup "Text Sentiment- Topic" in my survey flow that has the embedded data field and text iQ topic "Home Loans"? How do I then setup a workflow using "Text Sentiment-Topic" in my survey flow? I have provided examples of these scenarios.
Example of my Branch Overview Embedded data field: (It works properly)
image.pngTry to setup Text Sentiment-Topic for Home Loans:
image.pngMy Home Loan Workflow:
image.png

icon

Best answer by ryan_tuggle 2 December 2021, 17:32

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

You aren't able to do this because of when the topics/sentiment are assigned to the response. I was wanting to do the same thing and just asked Q Support about it.
Workflow is based on a completed survey response. Topics/sentiment are attributed/processed some time later (i.e., not right when the response is completed), so those text iQ fields aren't available to be used in that type of event-based workflow.
I was hoping I could schedule a workflow. That would mitigate the timing of when topics/sentiment are added to the response data. But the person I spoke to said text iQ fields aren't accessible outside of text iQ/Data & Analysis.

I hope this changes soon. It seems pretty basic to be able to automate emails/tickets based on responses AND sentiment/topics. Hope this feature can be added soon.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi, is this still an issue? 

Leave a Reply