Workflows failing - email tasks- UPDATE | XM Community

Workflows failing - email tasks- UPDATE

• 11 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

UPDATE: Well, after tossing and turning and worrying like crazy about this and causing many delays and inconveniences, it now works! This morning all the "failed" workflows are now "success". I spoke with a very nice and patient Qualtrics representative who says to just "keep an eye out" to see if happens again but could have been caused by the "data center latency" issues from last week.
=====================================
Hi, I keep getting this error even though I've used the same workflow many times previously for other surveys and they worked. Now, I keep getting this.
{
"name": "The task is configured incorrectly. Review the task’s configuration then try again.",
"message": "400 - \\"Error (SRR002): id must not be null\\\\nRequest ID: 5f388a60-b9a4-48e2-a6e2-09f1a0639a45\\\\n\\"",
"needRetry": false
}
???

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Can you check if conditions are correct that is firing workflow.

I had same issue, you have to reach to support team via ticket.

Badge

Thanks! CxEx, see my update above.

Badge

Now that I have a bunch of "failed" workflows from when there was a Qualtrics issue, is there a way to "re-try" a batch of "failed" workflows all at once? Or do I have to retry one at a time? There are many. Also, IF I do retry, will all the respondents just receive duplicate emails from the workflow configuration all over again? Or will ONLY the failed be affected?

Leave a Reply