📄 Get Started in The Qualtrics XM Community | Instructions | XM Community

📄 Get Started in The Qualtrics XM Community | Instructions

• 22 June 2023
  • 4 replies
📄 Get Started in The Qualtrics XM Community | Instructions
Badge +48

Getting started table of contents

1 | Create your XM Community account 💜

Use your existing Qualtrics account login credentials to log into the XM Community, then, you will be prompted to continue to step 2, below

2 | Set up your profile 👤​​​​​​​

Set up your profile, where you can update your profile picture, view your badges, & more. 

3 | Introduce yourself 👋

Introduce yourself to the XM Community and start connecting with other members! Tell us a little about yourself, where you're from, and your Qualtrics use case.

4 | Meet your administrators 👥

Meet your XM Community Administrators, learn about their role in your community journey & how to get in touch with them.

5 | Learn the community basics 📄

Learn the XM Community Basics & the XM Community How-Tosincluding all you need to know about posting, accepting answers, searching, & direct messaging.

6 | Participate in programs 🏆

Participate in XM Community Programs such as the Rank & Rewards Program and the Badge of the Month Program to start earning rewards & merch.

7 | Join groups 👭

Join XM Community Groups to connect with other peers of similar industries and interests through a shared, & private space.

8 | Discover product ideas & new product features 💡

Discover Evolve, where you can share your Product Ideas with the Qualtrics team, & the Product Release Notes category, where you can track Qualtrics’ product feature releases.

8 | Attend events 📅

Attend Qualtrics events listed in our Events category to network & learn from other industry professionals. 

4 replies

Badge +1

Hello Everyone,

I added some filters to my dashboard but they do not auto populate a list of options when i click the dropdown arrow. it just shows my a search textbox.. These fields are Embedded Data fields. 

I do not want to search the filter field, i just want to select from a list of options in that field. Please let me know if anyone can help me with this issue.

Thanks

Badge +1

Badge +1

Hi, I need a help on transferring my account. I couldn’t reach out to the customer support. There is no options in my dashboard to contact the customer care. Please help

Badge +1

Hii, I am very interested in market research

Leave a Reply