Creating a research panel with Qualtrics | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi everyone! I’m currently planning on launching an in-house research panel to which our current clients will be invited. I tried to find out more information about how to automate sign ups to the panel but all proposed solutions seem way more convoluted than I would have expected. In my previous role, I used another software for panel management where we were able to send out a “sign up” survey filling out which would have automatically added you to the panel with all the key datapoints (demographics, for example). So my question is  - is there something similar in Qualtrics? Or what other easy automations could I implement to avoid manually uploading participants to the panel each time we send out invitations to the panel? Potential participants would receive either an email inviting them to the panel, or a web intercept with the same proposition. 

Thank you in advance for the responses!

Hi @ctek1 ,

You could set up a Workflow Task to add the sign ups to an email list in your directory. See this support page: https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/actions-module/xm-directory-task/

Leave a Reply