Directory workflow location

• 18 March 2024
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23
  • Level 5 ●●●●●
  • 449 replies

Hi,

We have have a “standalone” workflow based on the XM Directory, Qualtrics prompt suggested moving it to the Directory, which I did, and now i cannot find this workflow anywhere.

Any ideas where exactly I can find it now?

icon

Best answer by TeddyG 19 March 2024, 00:46

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

Hello @MsIreen,

Your workflow will function exactly like standalone workflows but will be located in the directory automations tab.

Let me know if this helps.

Badge +1

I did the same thing, and I can’t find my workflow now either. I can’t see it in the automations tab of directories

--- I can find the workflow if I search for it in the Stand Alone Workflows search bar. Weird.

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

Hello @TeddyG,

Actually this is early access still and only some brands are testing it so there is no official documentation for us to refer on this. I would just ignore the suggestion from the platform for the time being. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hello @MsIreen,

Your workflow will function exactly like standalone workflows but will be located in the directory automations tab.

Let me know if this helps.

It was the first place I looked, and it is not there, unfortunately.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

I did the same thing, and I can’t find my workflow now either. I can’t see it in the automations tab of directories

--- I can find the workflow if I search for it in the Stand Alone Workflows search bar. Weird.

I can’t find there either...

Userlevel 2
Badge +12

This happened to me this week also, but it ended up leaving the workflow in the stand alone workflow location so I was still able to access it. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

Hello @MsIreen

As previously mentioned, this feature is still in early access, with only a few brands currently testing it. Consequently, there is no official documentation available for reference at this stage. It's advisable to temporarily ignore the platform's suggestion until further information is provided.

Regarding your workflow relocation, I recommend reaching out to Qualtrics support, as they are the ones who can assist in locating your workflow now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

This happened to me this week also, but it ended up leaving the workflow in the stand alone workflow location so I was still able to access it. 

Fun fact, I have now located the workflow in the stand alone ones, BUT the workflow start for some reason was in Japanese, and when I went to take a screenshot of it, it has already turned into Spanish 😏 (we are a Nordic company, so the language choice for this seems quite random)

Leave a Reply