Structured and solicited x data in journey before purchase | XM Community
Question

Structured and solicited x data in journey before purchase

• 30 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hello! How can i get solicited and structured x data from the customer during awarness and consideration journey phase? i asked this because in this phases is more common to get unstructured and unsolicited data but this is more difficult to assign the information to a person and follow up….

And then how can integrate those information customer one to one with their experience in other journey phases like purchase, retention?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hello! How can i get solicited and structured x data from the customer during awarness and consideration journey phase? i asked this because in this phases is more common to get unstructured and unsolicited data but this is more difficult to assign the information to a person and follow up….

And then how can integrate those information customer one to one with their experience in other journey phases like purchase, retention?

Hi @sergio 
You should have the customer’s infomation (i.e Operational Data) in a big phone book called XM Directory. Then these data can be pulled in any survey that will assign the information one to one and connected across touchpoint.
You data can be saved as embedded data, demographic (which is stay in contact level) or transactional data that will varies on different stage.
Hope this helps

Leave a Reply