✖️ X4 2023 | Badge of the Month | March 2023 | XM Community

✖️ X4 2023 | Badge of the Month | March 2023

✖️ X4 2023 | Badge of the Month | March 2023
Badge +48

How to Participate

During the first week of each month, we will post a new question, topic, or activity for you to connect with the community and earn a badge. All community members who contribute a thoughtful comment to this month’s discussion, between March 1 and March 31, will receive this badge worth 40 points.

Badge of the Month | March 2023

Question: Who are you most excited to hear speak at X4? What do you like most about X4?
It's 2023 and X4 is back, live. X4 is from March 7 - 9 in Salt Lake City, Utah, and the keynote speakers have been announced. Going to X4? Tells us about who you are most excited to hear from and why! Have you ever been to X4, if so what did you like about the event? If you haven't made it in the past or can't make it this year, would you like to attend in the future?

Keynote Speakers

Keynote speakers include Ryan Reynolds: Actor / Business Owner, Zig Serafin: Qualtrics / CEO, Kevin Warren: UPS / CMO, Joanna Gaines: Magnolia / Founder, Chip Gaines: Magnolia / Founder, Ryan Smith: Utah Jazz / Owner, Martha Stewart: Martha Stewart Living / Founder, Ed Bastian: Delta / CEO, Johnny Taylor: SHRM / CEO, Mark Rober: NASA Engineer Turned YouTube Creator, Cheryl Grise: Head Of Americas Innovation Practice / EY, Jill Kramer: Accenture / Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Malala Yousafzai: Malala Fund / Novel Laureate & Co-Founder

This topic has been closed for comments

30 replies

Badge +48

✖️ I'm excited to share that I will be attending X4 this year, for the first time! I haven't had a chance to attend previously, as X4 hasn't been in person since I joined the Qualtrics team. I can't wait to see the event come to life, especially after watching how much time and effort Qualtrics has put into creating an engaging summit. X4 is an opportunity for me to reconnect with coworkers that I haven't had the chance to see in a year, to learn from industry experts, and to have an inspirational experience. I am most excited to hear from Mark Rober, Ryan Reynolds, and Malala Yousafazai! Most importantly, I cannot wait to meet some of you in person! ✖️

Userlevel 5
Badge +24

✖️4️⃣‼️ - Tells us about who you are most excited to hear from and why!
I am also attending X4 for the first time. I've been a long time Utah resident and Qualtrics observer and there is always a ton of buzz around this event locally and in the industry. COVID put a kibosh on the action for a few years, so it's great to see it starting back up again LIVE and I'm very grateful to be a part of it.
I am most looking forward to hearing from Malala Yousafazai and Martha Stewart. Others have said that Malala is an amazing person and fantastic speaker so that will be inspiring. Martha Stewart has been so successful and has been through many personal challenges so I hope she speaks to those.
The break out sessions look terrific and I am sure each presenter is stressing out and preparing to the best of their ability, I hope each of them can just relax, have fun, and share their wisdom with the rest of us in a way that we all can enjoy and benefit from.

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

Hi, AmaraW and ThomasW_IronMountain - this is my second X4 and I'm looking forward to meeting both of you. I'm interested in all of the keynotes, especially Malala Yousafazai, Ryan Reynolds, and Mark Rober, but even more so to the opportunty to network again with other public sector CX professionals and to learn insights and tools that I can take back to my colleagues at NLM. See you there!

Badge +5

I would love to attend but unfortunately, travel funds are limited in education budgets. I did attend once when it was held in Denver, CO. I look forward to hearing all the keynote speakers, what a great lineup. Malala will be outstanding as the keynote speaker, love, love the topic of developing woman leaders. The venue of Salt Lake City, Utah will be beautiful, gorgeous state. From a personal point of view, it's exciting to hear from Ryan Reynolds along with Joanna and Chip Gaines simply because I'm a huge fan of their work. While we're post-COVID I'm still hoping we'll get access to all these great speakers. I absolutely agree the networking opportunities are invaluable and anyone traveling to attend the live sessions will not regret this experience.

Userlevel 6
Badge +40

Unfortunately I won't be attending the X4 event in Utah primarily due to the distance 🙁 Although living in Europe has many great advantages (history 🏛️️ culture💃 food 🍷 etc 🎶), attending US based events remains a challenge ✈️That said I've had the priviledge of having seen Malala Yousafazai at another event which was a priviledge 🙌 And so instead I'm really hoping to attend the Qualtrics Experience Amsterdam event again this year!

Userlevel 5
Badge +32

Unfortunately, I can't be at the X4 this year. But I still think back fondly on my two participations in 2018 and 2019. I still like to think about the wise words of speakers like Barack Obama or Oprah Winfrey. And Alex Honnold's incredible dedication to climbing still serves as motivation for me.
This year, Malala Yousafzai would interest me the most. It's a pity I can't be there. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +28

I am excitedly waiting for the X4. To hear what speakers have to say, there thoughts on XM and everything around qualtrics and customer experience. Curiously waiting to hear on community about to enhance my knowledge and serve my customers.

Badge +48

SharonE ManfredBM SteveBelgraver I'm so sorry to hear you won't be attending, but hopefully you will get to join the event in the future 🤞

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/55938#Comment_55938Ooo what was the Qualtrics Experience Amsterdam like last year?! 🤔

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/55936#Comment_55936I am SO excited to finally meet both of you 🤩, especially given your impact on our community

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/55933#Comment_55933I completely agree and am actually so curious to hear from Martha Stewart. I really hope she dives into the obstacles she has overcome and how she has maintained, improved, and salvaged her brand over the course of decades.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/55941#Comment_55941I am excited for X4 as well! I look forward to seeing everyone who can make it from the Community there and am specifically excited to see what Mark Rober's thoughts are on XM. 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

JoseS We have an aspiring YouTuber in our house to I'm interested to hear from Mark Rober as well...

Userlevel 5
Badge +21

This will be my first time attending and honestly can't wait for it all! But if I had to narrow it down, I can't wait to see Ryan Reynolds. He has such a dynamic personality. Also am huge fans of Chip and Joanna Gaines (last mini vacation was to Waco!). As far as learning goes, I feel I will get the most of our time at Basecamp! Can't wait!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

I am really sorry my schedule isn't permitting me to attend this year. The keynotes are always fantastic and I really love the product roadmap sessions. There's so much terrific content throughout the event - it can be challenging to be in enough places at one time!
(Due to the sheer size and scope, however, it is not the most introvert-friendly event in the world. Though most conference events, to be fair, are not. LOL)

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

This will be my first time attending the X4 Summit event! I'm looking forward to hearing from Ryan Reynolds, I love his acting and so excited to hear him speak. Martha Stewart has been extremely successful and continues her success even after all her challenges and setbacks. My kids are huge fans of Mark Rober and so am I! I'm also looking forward to attending the breakout sessions (it was so hard to choose which ones to attend). Unfortunately, I will not be attending the basecamp sessions, it wasn't approved this year.
I'm looking forward to diving into this amazing community of XM Professionals to network & improve my knowledge, so I can gain tools and insights to serve my company and of course provide an incredible experience to our clients.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/55956#Comment_55956Excited to see you there! I am also excited to see Ryan. 🤩

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/55963#Comment_55963We're sorry you won't be joining us this year, but there's always next year! I agree it's not the best event for introverts, but sometimes it is good to step out of one's comfort zone for a bit. ☺️

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/55968#Comment_55968I fully agree with you and your kids since I am also super curious to hear from Mark Rober! I think there are a ton of keynotes to be excited about this year. 😄

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

I won't be making it over the pond to Utah for this, but I do love Mark Rober and his glitter bomb boxes 😁

Badge +30

I am excited to hear views of Qualtrics CEO Zig to help understand the future road map of Qualtrics

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Unfortunately, this is the first year I will be overseeing Qualtrics for my employer, and will not have the opportunity to attend the summit. I think this event will bring a dynamic experience to the participants with all keynote speakers attending.  I am looking forward to reading all about this event on the community platform and having the opportunity to attend a future event. 😊

Userlevel 5
Badge +29

How fortunate am I to get to hear Malala speak on International Women's Day!? What a privilege and honor.
My goal at X4 is to get inspired and energized so I can bring back ideas to engage my organization - I have no doubt this will happen!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/55982#Comment_55982I love watching his videos too, they're always so well thought out and produced. 😃

Userlevel 5
Badge +26

I won't be attending the X4 Live but I'm really curious about what Ryan Reynolds has to share.😃