Inline Question in Marketo with Integration/Unique URL | XM Community
Solved

Inline Question in Marketo with Integration/Unique URL

• 5 November 2018
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Help! We have our integration with Marketo set up. We have the unique URLs in Marketo as a Lead Field. We are wanting to send an email with an inline question. How do we edit the HTML. We have it working without the inline question.

Can anyone provide guidance?
icon

Best answer by MaryC 8 November 2018, 15:49

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Not sure what my email marketing guy did to his HTML, but he got this figured out. If anyone else has issues, I'll be happy to reach out to my internal guy for his solution. Just let me know.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
@MaryC I have the exact same question! How did your guy get it worked out? We're hoping to add a single question 'pulse' survey as an inline in our newsletter. Is it possible?
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
I have asked for the specifics; however, I do remember that I set up the email inside Qualtrics and sent myself a test email. I then displayed the email as html format to get the coding. We had to tinker with the html a little bit (my memory is hazy) to get it to work well. We sent ours out authenticated with Marketo feeding data into Qualtrics for logic.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
@MaryC Ah, I see. Okay, that makes sense. I'm curious if it works without the integration in play. We've got SFDC integrated but while we use Marketo, we're not using the Q-Marketo integration. Thanks for the response!

Leave a Reply