📚️ Analyzing Text with Text iQ | Basecamp Wednesdays | September 27th 2023 | XM Community

📚️ Analyzing Text with Text iQ | Basecamp Wednesdays | September 27th 2023

• 27 September 2023
  • 3 replies
📚️ Analyzing Text with Text iQ | Basecamp Wednesdays | September 27th 2023
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
  • Former XM Community Team Member
  • 451 replies

What is Basecamp Wednesdays?

Every Wednesday we will look at different topics discussed on XM Basecamp and provide a brief description of the Basecamp resource.

Whether you’re just getting started on your XM journey or ready to take your program to the next level, this weekly series is meant to help all users find Basecamp resources. 

Basecamp Wednesdays | September 27th 2023

Topic: Analyzing Text with Text iQ

If you’ve never used a text analysis tool before, let me be the first to introduce you to Text iQ. This tool analyses data from open-text question responses and provides topic recommendations while also assigning one of the six sentiment labels.

The first time you use Text iQ you are required to upload your data, however, any time after that, new responses will be automatically added as they are recorded. No need to fear that respondents will misspell words, Text iQ includes spell check to ensure that responses get tagged correctly regardless of any typos. If you need a way to visualize your analyzed data, you also have the ability to create widgets such as Bubble Widgets, Word Clouds, and more!

Make the most out of your qualitative data and start using TextiQ today!

Where to find this course:

1. Go to XM Basecamp.
  2. Search for Using Text iQ to Analyze Comments.
  3. Click Register.
  4. Find the Understanding the Text iQ Methodology section.
  5. Select the Introducing Text iQ module. 

Basecamp LinkIntroducing Text iQ

Qualtrics Resources: 

Questions of the Week: Have you analyzed your Open Text responses with Text iQ before? If so, what are some tips you would provide for Text iQ beginners?

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hello, 

Thank you so much for sharing! I am a new user and I enjoy learning all the new tools I can use in market research. I believe this tool is also perfect for all the Researchers who need to analyze qualitative data especially when doing thematic analysis. Can’t wait to learn more!

Dominica

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hello, 

Thank you so much for sharing! I am a new user and I enjoy learning all the new tools I can use in market research. I believe this tool is also perfect for all the Researchers who need to analyze qualitative data especially when doing thematic analysis. Can’t wait to learn more!

Dominica

So glad to hear that, @DominicaE

Be sure to subscribe to our Getting Started Mondays series, and our Two-Minute Tips series! 

Oh, and you can also follow the XM Community on X (formerly known as the bird app) and YouTube 🤓

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hello, 

Dominica

So glad to hear that, @DominicaE

Be sure to subscribe to our Getting Started Mondays series, and our Two-Minute Tips series! 

Oh, and you can also follow the XM Community on X (formerly known as the bird app) and YouTube 🤓

Sounds good! Will do 😎

Leave a Reply