Qualtrics Javascript Library | XM Community
Solved

Qualtrics Javascript Library

• 24 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Does anyone know how to access the reference to the javascript library for Qualtrics? For example, this.setChoiceValue shows there must be other functions tied to Qualtrics.SurveyEngine.addOnload. 

I’m sure there are easier ways to code if only I know what functions are made available or even if there is somewhere, where one learns javascript for Qualtrics. Searching the forums for the exact code that I need can be a lengthy process and even then, I feel some of the code is more complex than I need it to be. Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Deepak 25 November 2023, 06:34

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +31

Is this what you are looking for: https://api.qualtrics.com/

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

@LawrenceT 

In JavaScript Section if you scroll down you will see a hyperlink JS Question API click on it.

Badge +2

Thanks everyone for your help. Both were really best answers. I now have the library of functions, unfortunately, there really isn’t any examples of how to use some of them. For example, GetChoices I have done a google search on this and can’t find any examples of this. I’ve tried using it but doesn’t function as I want it to as in read in a previous multiple response question.

So, the next step is to find a resource that gives examples of how to use it. Some have been but not all.

Leave a Reply