Remove last page from progress bar | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hello,
I want to remove the last page of the survey from the progress bar, as it only says thank you for completing the survey. So the 100% should be reached before coming to the last page.
 I read through lots of posts in the qualtrics community, but I wasnt able to fix the problem, as lots of the questions dealt with branch logic etc. In this case it is just the last page that shall not be included in the progress bar. I tried different html codes posted online but it didnt work out either.

Is there any solution for this?
Thank you

Hi! Is your survey is currently set up so there is a page break at the end, and then a block of descriptive text with your thank-you message? Try deleting that from your survey, and instead load the thank-you message in as a custom end message. You can do that in Survey Options --> Survey Termination --> Custom end of survey message. See screenshot below for what that looks like, and check out this article on custom end of survey messages.
image.pngThat will make it so when the end of survey message is displayed, the progress bar shows 100% complete. The final page of questions on the survey will still show progress < 100%, though... so I recognize this may not be exactly what you wanted.
If you want to make it more obvious to respondents that the survey is about to end, you could change the "next button" text from an arrow (or whatever your default next button is) to a word like "Finish" or "Submit."

Leave a Reply