Hide bars on Vertical and Horizontal widgets, for below a certain number of respondents | XM Community
Solved

Hide bars on Vertical and Horizontal widgets, for below a certain number of respondents

• 12 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi Community,

Is there a way to hide bars on Vertical and Horizontal widgets, for below a certain number of respondents?

This is when I am showing average revenue by segment, or by rating scores achieved.

The issue is that the size of the average revenue bar commands attention, but the number of respondents for the segment is small and insignificant:

• Some averages are very high, but the segment has very few respondents, or the opposite
  • Some averages are very low, but the segment has many respondents

So I only want to show the bar when a threshold of 30 responses is true for that segment.

My workaround so far is to add the percentage of respondents as a metric. This clutters the widget.

icon

Best answer by ScottG 12 January 2024, 06:59

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +23

@Eldon not individually to the bars shown, just at an overall widget level you can through adding the response count threshold under filters option.  

https://www.qualtrics.com/support/vocalize/filtering-dashboards/response-count-thresholds/#Widgets

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

That can work! Thanks so much, @ScottG 

Leave a Reply