Display EX Ad Hoc individual responses on a dashboard | XM Community
Question

Display EX Ad Hoc individual responses on a dashboard

• 19 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +26

We’re using an Ad Hoc project for change management feedback and need to provide a dashboard page showing all the responses for a single participant selected in a page filter.  Is this doable in an EX dashboard?  

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hello @gingersauz 

This is possible depending if you have the metadata set correctly from your participant list. In my case, if we wanted to look at a specific person, we can add a page filter selecting from our associates User IDs and be able to lookup who's response it was. Again, I am not too sure how your organization is setup as far as unique identifiers for your employees but you can always add a new metadata field to your participant list and import it as a new a field. Does this help?

Here is a visual of how I have it set up

Userlevel 5
Badge +26

Thanks @EricCrayon101!  I failed to mention it is a truly anonymous survey unless the participant provides their name to be contacted (optional) ...kind of an important piece of info.  lol  That said, we were able to provide what we thought the biz owner wanted.  But turns out they want to be able to click on a comment in the response ticker widget and have the dashboard filter all the other widgets to that respondent.  

Leave a Reply