Qualtrics has been super glitchy/buggy lately | XM Community
Skip to main content
Question

Qualtrics has been super glitchy/buggy lately

I don’t know what it is but it feels like the product is actually broken. No matter what I try to do I get an error message. Error this error that. I’ve never seen so many glitches before. I’m trying to create a new project, get an error, try to delete a duplicate project, get an error, try to upload people into a project, get another error, try to build a hierarchy, another error. Then there are other times I don’t even get an error and just a hanging screen that gets stuck for hours and hours with no progress such as when deleting data or deleting a hierarchy. It’s like the whole product is broken now and we are in the midst of our annual big survey and I’ve been putting many hours just dealing with how buggy and glitchy Qualtrics has become. It always had issues here and there but it was never this bad before. Was the entire production team let go or something? 

4 replies

Badge

I agree, I feel like it doesn’t perform well at all. My tip, clear your cache. It’s a sucky option, but it tends to start working again. That said, Qualtrics, get your act together.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

I don’t know what it is but it feels like the product is actually broken. No matter what I try to do I get an error message. Error this error that. I’ve never seen so many glitches before. I’m trying to create a new project, get an error, try to delete a duplicate project, get an error, try to upload people into a project, get another error, try to build a hierarchy, another error. Then there are other times I don’t even get an error and just a hanging screen that gets stuck for hours and hours with no progress such as when deleting data or deleting a hierarchy. It’s like the whole product is broken now and we are in the midst of our annual big survey and I’ve been putting many hours just dealing with how buggy and glitchy Qualtrics has become. It always had issues here and there but it was never this bad before. Was the entire production team let go or something? 

Hi @Adumenci, apologies for the glitches you’re having especially while you’re in the middle of a big project. I’ll speak with the appropriate team to see what may be going wrong and reach out to you. In the meantime, feel free to let me know if there’s anything else I can help with!

Update: I realize this issue was from a month ago and might have already been resolved but I contacted support and they advised to clear your cache & cookies or also submit a support ticket so they can further investigate if the problem arises again. You can reach support here: https://www.qualtrics.com/support/

Badge

Clearing your cache is a really unsatisfactory solution. I get kicked off the call I’m in, lose all my windows (which hold all of my work), and have to take 5 minutes for the whole process. What is it that’s storing in my cache that breaks the system? Maybe that needs to be fixed.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Clearing your cache is a really unsatisfactory solution. I get kicked off the call I’m in, lose all my windows (which hold all of my work), and have to take 5 minutes for the whole process. What is it that’s storing in my cache that breaks the system? Maybe that needs to be fixed.

Hi @lschenk , please create a Support ticket so they can investigate what is causing the glitches. Feel free to reach out with any further questions. 

Support page link: https://www.qualtrics.com/support/

Leave a Reply