UKG system connection | XM Community
Question

UKG system connection

• 11 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi!

Is it possible to connect Qualtrics EX directory with UKG system to create contacts?

Can it be done native or using an API?

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +24

Hi Erika,

First off, want to make sure we’re completely clear. You’re saying “contacts” - is that in the Qualtrics sense of the word? Or are you saying “contacts” generically to refer to your employees?

I didn’t know what UKG was, but my quick search showed it as “HR and workforce management”, so I assume you’re talking about getting employees into your Qualtrics Directory (presumably for employee experience survey purposes).

If you are trying to bring employees over to Qualtrics as participants, then this is doable with native capabilities. If you’re able to configure UKG to output a file with the required fields for an Employee Directory Import Automation, then I don’t see a reason why you couldn’t do this. https://www.qualtrics.com/support/employee-experience/directories/employee-directory-import-automations/

I’ve never worked with UKG before, but I’ve helped many clients with different HRIS software get their automation set up for daily feeds of their employees to keep the Qualtrics Employee Directory up-to-date.

Leave a Reply