How to match questions in Qualtrics with dropdown options from Zendesk | XM Community
Question

How to match questions in Qualtrics with dropdown options from Zendesk

• 11 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi Qualtrics Team,

Hope you're well.

We have recently include new questions in Qualtrics survey and we're having trouble matching the dropdown options from Zendesk with the questions in Qualtrics. 

Unfortunately, the documentation provided by Qualtrics Zendesk Extension (qualtrics.com) doesn't explain how to do this, as it only covers text, numeric, and checkbox fields - not dropdown or multi-selection options.

We need to connect this type of question with Zendesk. Can you please tell me which field to use in Zendesk to map out the answers? When I tried using a dropdown field, I couldn't reuse it. I was also unable to match it with the question I needed to link it with. 

Based on your expertise and experience with other customers who may have similar questions and also use Zendesk, what sort of field do they usually use? Is it a text field so that they can link to the Qualtrics question? I understand a dropdown field will display its options, but how do I connect it to the Qualtrics question?

Many thanks for your help.  

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi Qualtrics team!

Any recommendation about this topic? Thanks!

Leave a Reply