Weekly Product Release Notes - July 27, 2022 | XM Community

Weekly Product Release Notes - July 27, 2022

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Weekly Product Release Notes bannerRecent Updates bannerReleased On Or Before July 27, 2022

Free & Trial Accounts

• Look and Feel: The ability to customize project look and feel is currently disabled for all free accounts, including those on free trials of DesignXM.

• Workflows

• Microsoft Excel Task: Automatically add new survey responses as new rows to an Excel Workbook.

• XM Platform

• Support Portal Redesign: The new Support Portal streamlines the ticket submission process and radically improves the user interface for both usability and accessibility. 

• Starting a Survey with a POST Request: New use case page on how to start a survey session using a POST request.

• Upcoming Features bannerStarting On & After August 3, 2022

Employee XM

• Heat Map Visualizations (EX): New visualization for EX report templates to quickly analyze for high and low points across your organization or demographic groups.

• Stats iQ

• Imputation in Stats iQ Regression: New regression cards will automatically have missing data filled in with estimated values. This results in a regression model with less bias that can better explain the variation in the outcome variable.

• Stats iQ Confidentiality: If your organization administrator has enabled Anonymity Thresholds for the entire organization, Stats iQ will automatically respect these thresholds when you run a Describe, Relate or Regression analysis on your EX dataset.

• Feedback & Questions Banner*Disclaimer: Release dates are approximate and are subject to change. Not every feature is guaranteed to be included in Upcoming Features.

• If you have any questions about the product updates featured in this list, our support team is happy to help you with your request. 

• If you have questions about what’s on the product roadmap, please see our Product Roadmap page. If you’d like to contribute to the product roadmap, please visit the Product Ideas category.

• You can provide feedback on the Weekly Product Release Notes here.

3 replies

Badge +5

Hi all,
concerning the Microsoft Excel Task, do my Brand Administrators need to activate something to have it present among the tasks of a workflow?
I tried this morning and it did not show up (I would like to add it adopting an account as personal user as I did with Google Sheets).
Thanks,
Salvatore

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi salvatore_maione! The Microsoft Excel task should be automatically showing up for any user with access to Workflows. If you have access to workflows and you are not seeing this task within your account, please reach out to Qualtrics Support through your support portal for additional assistance.

Badge +5

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/48209#Comment_48209Thank you CarolineH, I contacted the Brand Administrators of my institution and they got in touch with the Qualtrics Support. The will be back to me as soon as they can.
Thank you!

Leave a Reply