How to "batch up" email tasks associated with an events-based Action? | XM Community
Solved

How to "batch up" email tasks associated with an events-based Action?

• 4 May 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi,
I am wanting to send a batch-summary of survey responses which meet certain criteria to myself/others in my workplace. At the moment, I have an event-based action and task set up which sends an email to myself immediately after a survey response is recorded (so long as that response meets the criteria). It would be preferable to get these batched-up to send to myself or others once a week so no emails gets lost during the week through general workloads (ie if we can expect the summary responses to come in on certain day/time, it keeps things more manageable).
I guess what I am really wanting is a blend of the capabilities in events-based and schedule-based email tasks. I started to look at how a schedule-based email would be formatted in the Messages Library to meet this requirement, but I think I'm on the wrong path. Would there be a workaround in using shareable, scheduled results-reports and making sure filters are enabled to meet survey response criteria?
Hope this makes sense! Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Mishraji 5 May 2021, 03:28

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +18

This is not possible using the email task. You can use one of the following to batch up response summaries:

1. Scheduled reports

2. CX Dashboards scheduled email reports

3. Response Export automation

Leave a Reply