Two random groups, one survey | XM Community
Skip to main content

I would like to achieve the following:

There will be two parallel groups of participants in a survey.

The first block about demographics will be the same for everyone, the remaining four blocks should be randomly and evenly assigned to the participants. There would be two types of these four blocks, let's say A and B. If participants are assigned to type A, then they will only see blocks of type A and those assigned to type B will only see blocks of type B. In other words, after the first block the survey would split into two branches.

Is it possible?

@TN95  - Use a survey flow Randomizer, display 1 of 2, evenly presented.  Under your randomizer add two groups A and B.  Add your A question blocks under the Group A, and your B question blocks under Group B.

I’ve done this, but it seems that although the blocks are randomised, each respondent will still get all the blocks, and I need each group to get only specific blocks. It’s a parallel studya

I’ve done this, but it seems that although the blocks are randomised, each respondent will still get all the blocks, and I need each group to get only specific blocks. It’s a parallel studya

Maybe this will help:

Maybe this will help:

Actually, I made a mistake and selected “2 of the following elements”, when it’s set to 1 everything is okay. Thanks.

Leave a Reply