Using/saving the same selection of questions for multiple exports (based on a filter) | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi all!
I figured out how to make a selection of the questions and export it.
In total I have to export about 30 reports (for different groups of respondents; I'm using a filter to select individual groups) with the same selection of questions. Is there a way to do this effeciently, other than ticking the questions of interest manually for each of the 30 groups?
Thanks for your help in advance!
Best, Titia

Hi Titia ,
If the questions are the same in each of the 30 groups, can you just make a master copy of the report, and save 30 different versions of it, with a different filter applied to each report?

Hi @MatttewM,
Thanks a lot for taking the time to reply.
I wasn't sure what you meant with a "master copy", but your answer did led me to a/the solution:
Under Reports you can deselect (or select) questions for the final report (I think this is what you meant with a "master copy"?):
afbeelding.pngBy using filters, I could quickly download a specific subset of questions for each of my 30 groups.

Thanks a lot! This will save me a lot of time! 😅
Best, Titia

Glad you found a solution!
By "master copy" I simply meant creating a report template, then using the "Copy Report" feature to create the different versions.
image.png

Leave a Reply