User Groups | XM Community

User Groups

• 26 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hi, I'm trying to send the same survey to multiple groups of people and have the data separated by those groups. Is this possible?

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

Hi Aweiler3,
If you have access to Directory you can create separate mailing lists for each group and send a survey distribution to each.
If you don't have access to directory you should still be able to create separate distributions assuming your survey isn't anonymous - you'll just need to keep track of which respondent was in which group by downloading each distribution's history and checking the IDs.
Hope that helps!

Badge +1

Thank you bgooldfed! Now that I've created the distribution lists, do you know how to view the segmented data by the distribution groups I had created?

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/50056#Comment_50056Hmm, you can download the distribution history but I don't believe that has a column indicating the mailing list/segment 😞 You may just have to cross-reference each contact with the segment they're in yourself in Excel (eg: using VLOOKUP to search for the contact ID against a master list of all your segments).

Leave a Reply