Create a survey approval flow for two approvers? | XM Community
Solved

Create a survey approval flow for two approvers?

I think this has been asked before but I'm very new to Qualtrics and so I'm very much a novice when it comes to creating workflows on this platform. I've created a survey that will require two parties to review and approve the initial responses before the final decisions are emailed back to the responder.
Can someone help me with the tasks (and possibly blocks) that are required for this type of flow? And if someone has a sample of this kind of logic they wouldn't mind sharing, I'd appreciate it!

icon

Best answer by AmaraW 17 June 2022, 02:07

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi mcorbet6
I don't think there's an obvious option for approvals, however I guess you can create a little chain of surveys, so that the approver(s) receive a link to approve which is actually a survey, and then you can trigger emails or workflows from there.
Not sure if that's what you'd be after...

Badge +48

mcorbet6 Linked here is a demo from the amazing Clint and linked here is a support page on retake links to help you get started! If you still have questions after reviewing the linked support pages, you'll want to reach out to the Support team, as they are best equipped to help answer questions and provide support! 😁

Leave a Reply