Customizing Homepage | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hello everyone,
I would like to ask you if I can customize homepage theme of my Qualtrics' instance. In particular, considering that my users have to attend to different kind of surveys, we don't want to send separately the invitations but we would like to give one point of access. We are thinking about Qualtrics homepage as instrument to use but we cannot find any settings to customize with our brand and font.
What authorization role we have to give after to users to participate to surveys (no creation)?
Thanks,
Adolfo

Hi there,
one thing you might consider is to create a portal survey. this survey would contain one multi-select question where respondents can select the survey they want to answer. You would need to redirect the respondent to the "real" survey by creating the respective redirects to this survey.
You can control - if needed the number of answer options by a display logic and storing the the information in the contact list.
the steps would be:

1. add to your contact list the fields survey1_completed survey2_completed and so on set these fields to 0

2. create a portal survey with the question: have as many answer options as you have surveys for your respondents

3. implement an authenticator based on a unique respondent id.

4. set up the respective embedded data fields

5. add a contact list trigger/workflow in the respective surveys and set survey_completed to 1 in order to avoid respondents answering the surveys multiple times.

6. set a display logic on the answer categories saying display if survey_completed = 0

7. avoid creating completes by setting the survey options in the end of survey element in your portal survey to do not record survey response

8. Please mind you need to send out the survey with an anonymous link to the portal survey with the unique id attached to your respondents.

Best regards
Rudi

Thank you Rudi... do you think is possible also with Qualtrics Lifecycle version?
https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/44403#Comment_44403

Hi Adolfo,
sorry I have no clue what the lifecycle version includes.
What you need is the XM Directory and the possibility to use an authenticator.

Best regards

Rudi

Leave a Reply