Display specific data from the survey while taking the survey | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hello, I am quite new to the qualtrics and I couldn't find a solution yet to my question. I made a simple, ongoing survey, where colleagues enter their customer visits per calendar week. So first they choose their own "name" via drop down and then the "calendar week" as well as drop down.
Now my question: is it possible, to display the (calendar week)data corresponding to the "name" while taking the survey?
So my idea would be, I am taking the survey, Q1: choose your name, then I could see the data from the Q2: enter the calendar week.
I hope you understand my question and it would be great if you can point me in some direction how to proceed. Thanks

Are you trying to show name and week within your questions? If so, you can pipe in the answers to those questions.
https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/survey-module/editing-questions/piped-text/piped-text-overview/#PipingFromAPreviousQuestion

Hey InessaG, thank you for your answer. Probably my explanation is to clear, sorry for that.
I think piped text did not work in this case, because I try to display data entered before. So that the participants can see, e. g. which calendar week they had already entered when they did the survey couple of weeks ago. So the "piped text" had to access data which was already entered. I hope this describes what I try to do.

Benky ,
You can save the data from the survey into contact list embedded fields through a Workflow or a Trigger.
You would add an authenticator to the survey flow that would replace your name drop down question to associate the colleague with their contact record an populate embedded fields from the contact list in the survey.

TomG thank you for this idea. It lead me in the right direction. The trigger works for me perfectly. Thanks

Leave a Reply