How can I use Text iQ workflows for responses in different languages? | XM Community

How can I use Text iQ workflows for responses in different languages?

• 18 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Hello,
I am creating workflows based on the open text of a multi-language survey. For this, I include the topics, which are in English, and if they are detected the workflow will trigger an action. However, it seems that it doesn't work with all the languages nor with the English translation of comments made in Qualtrics.
For reporting comments I use text iQ, which considers the translation of comments, which are automatically translated by Qualtrics and this is great. But on the contrary, it's not possible to build the workflow based on those translated comments. I am wondering how can I create workflows for different languages?

3 replies

We would be also very much interested by this functionality. I think it is a must for any international company operating on different markets with different languages...

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

I wanted to ask the same question...
does anyone know whether this is possible?

I also voted for https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/19440/textflow-use-translated-comments-and-ability-to-show-topics-sentiment-in-task which seems to address this.

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Hello @AmaraW (Qualtrics), is there any updates on this ?

Leave a Reply