how i make a automation in the send of with two or more topics in one commenter | XM Community
Question

how i make a automation in the send of with two or more topics in one commenter

• 25 May 2023
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hello everyone!!

Currently, I'm working with workflows to automate the process after the customer responds to the NPS (Net Promoter Score) survey. In my workflow, I have been facing a duplication problem. I need to identify a single main classification topic to activate email sending based on that topic to the customer. However, the tool I'm using, Text IQ, doesn't have options to limit the number of topics or automatically identify the main topic.

Let me give an example to illustrate the situation. Let's say I received the following response in my survey: "Terrible service! The attendants couldn't provide me with the price of product X, and I had other issues as well. The only saving grace for this unit is the good variety of products." Upon analyzing this response, Text IQ would classify it into two topics: "complaint" and "variety of products," which is correct. However, upon closer examination of the comment, it becomes clear that the most mentioned topic is "complaint."

In the ideal scenario, based on this identification of the main topic, I would like the workflow to be automatically triggered to send an apology email to the customer for the incident. This would ensure an appropriate and personalized response, addressing the customer's concern effectively.

However, as I explained earlier, Text IQ currently lacks the option to limit the number of topics or automatically identify the main topic. This limitation in the tool makes it challenging to activate the workflow based on the most relevant topic.

Therefore, I am exploring other solutions or techniques to identify the main topic and correctly trigger the workflow. It may be necessary to implement custom algorithms or utilize additional tools to process and analyze customer responses with greater precision.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Leave a Reply