Looking to publish a survey from a Salesforce Workflow. Is there a way to do this? | XM Community
Question

Looking to publish a survey from a Salesforce Workflow. Is there a way to do this?

• 15 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

We would like to have an Outbound message from Salesforce trigger a Qualtrics workflow that will publish a survey. I can’t seem to find a task in Qualtrics that will let me do that. Is it possible, or would I have to use API?

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

Hi @TeddyG

When you mention "publishing a survey," are you referring to distributing the survey link? If so, we can send the survey link to customers based on triggers from Salesforce. You'll need to set up a workflow for this. For more information, please refer to the link below:

Link.

You can also send your survey response data from Qualtrics back to Salesforce by utilizing Salesforce tasks in Qualtrics. For more information, please setup your workflow as shown in below screenshot:

Badge +1

No, I am looking to set an unpublished survey in Qualtrics to “Published” by way of an outbound message or workflow in Salesforce. This is part of a Survey approval process in Salesforce

Leave a Reply