Sending Survey Via Link | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi Community,
I intend to distribute my survey via a link that will be attached to my website. However, I had created a workflow that will trigger thank you emails after the survey is completed and I believe the workflow is not working because it is not pulling data from the survey link.
Does anyone know a way to fix this or how do you still pull data if the survey is distributed via a link?

Hi. Are you collecting the respondent's email address somewhere in your survey? If so, then the Workflow should be set up to send the thank you email to that field from your survey data.
If email address is not collected in the survey, and the link is posted on a website, I'm not sure there's any way to email the Workflow.

Thank You! As a follow up question will I be able to pipe information into the Thank You email? Should I create another workflow trigger to pull specific question information and then include this into the workflow?

Yes, email tasks in Workflows can be set up to pipe information from the survey into the outgoing email. It's also possible to include a full summary of their responses.

Leave a Reply