Workflow triggered by import responses (automated) with a condition | XM Community

Workflow triggered by import responses (automated) with a condition

• 30 November 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

I need to create a workflow triggered by import responses (automated) with a condition of a detractor. Does anyone have the same problem?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

.SusanaBrancoSusana_Branco
There is an option of status equals imported in the condition after choosing the triggers as survey responses.
Post which you can also include the condition for detractor. Something like this.
Screenshot_2022-11-30-16-52-26-58_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Hope it helps!

Badge

But I tested and when i do this, the responses imported do not trigger the workflow, I belive it doesn't considered a new survey response.

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Susana_Branco
The imported status does work, if applying both conditions trigger an error or not work it might be because nps group is created automatically within Qualtrics I would recommend just adding an embedded data to those responses which are detractor while importing and use that embedded data (create the same embedded data in survey flow to map) as a second condition instead of questions.
Hope it helps!

Badge

But i not talking about embedded data, I'm talking about qualtrics do not read automated import responses as new responses that generate the trigger.

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Susana_Branco
You can reach out to Qualtrics support if that's not working as that is the intended functionality.

Leave a Reply