Include language code in export of personal links | XM Community
Solved

Include language code in export of personal links

• 9 December 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +32

Hi,
I've uploaded my contact list in the XM Directory. Each respondent has a language code attached. Unfortunately I have to use a 3rd party email service for sending out the invitations, so the plan is to download the CSV file including the personal links to the survey.
1) I figured out that those personal links do already direct the respondent to the correct language-version of the survey. Is that correct?
2) Since I'm using a 3rd party email service, I have to send out the invitations in the correct language, too. But unfortunately my exported CSV file doesn't include the language code. Is there a way to include the language code in the export?

Thanks!
Manfred

icon

Best answer by CamM 10 December 2021, 09:27

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

Hi ManfredBM, regarding your first question, yes, this is correct. As for your second question, I'm not aware of any way to export the language code in the same CSV as the personal links. I think your best option would be to export the personal links, then also export the associated contact list (which will include the language code) and simply marry up the data based on the Contact Id (e.g. via vlookup).
Hope that helps.
Cheers,
Cameron

Leave a Reply