How can I reverse the order of a matrix table scale on an accordian mobile layout? | XM Community
Question

How can I reverse the order of a matrix table scale on an accordian mobile layout?

Userlevel 2
Badge +3
I have a matrix table that shows the scales going horizontally negative (left) to positive (right), and when these change to an accordion layout on a mobile, the scale go vertically negative (top) to positive (bottom).

Is there a way to reverse the order on the accordion layout so that they go positive (top) to negative (bottom), without needing to make the separate questions for mobile users. This is best practice for vertical scales, so I'd like to know if there is a way to do this please?

Thanks
Lisa

29 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +12

Thank you @TomG May I please have the code for carousel? 

I haven’t created it.

Okay. How do I go about requesting it? Thanks

Badge

Hi Tom
All the above works, we now have 1 to 7 from left to right when in Hebrew, column headings change over which is great thank you.
But the values do not, so column 7 gives a value of 1 and column 1 gives a value of 7!
These values must be stored somewhere and also need reversing?
image.png

Hi @Braemarblue were you able to flip the order of the options? I have the same request for my project

Badge +4

Hi Tom

You supplied the code to change the Hebrew numbers from 1 to 7 around to 7 to 1.  But they seem to have reverted back to 1to7 when in Hebrew?

Userlevel 7
Badge +27

@Braemarblue,

The default in Hebrew is 7 to 1 from left to right, and you would use JS to switch them to 1 to 7 if needed. If you want them 7 to 1 don’t run any code.

Leave a Reply