How to limit the number of records participants can leave? | XM Community
Question

How to limit the number of records participants can leave?

• 9 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hello,

I’m creating an experiment in which the participants record their voices.

But I want them to only do it once and limit their ability to re-record themselves.

Is there any option to do so?

Best regards,

Daniel

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

Hi @DanielSpitz 

You cab enable the “Prevent multiple submissions” from survey options to restrict the multiple submission. Refer to this link

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

If it’s a part of the survey, then simply set a flag initially to 0 then as soon as the question is answered set the flag to 1. For the same question, check onLoad if the value of the flag is 1 (or incremented). If yes, then press the next button (jQuery(‘#NextButton’).click();)

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

If it’s a part of the survey, then simply set a flag initially to 0 then as soon as the question is answered set the flag to 1. For the same question, check onLoad if the value of the flag is 1 (or incremented). If yes, then press the next button (jQuery(‘#NextButton’).click();)

That’s a great idea.

How do I do that?

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi @DanielSpitz 

You cab enable the “Prevent multiple submissions” from survey options to restrict the multiple submission. Refer to this link

Thank you, but my problem is not that they would answer the questionnaire multiple times, I don’t want them to re-record their answers.

Leave a Reply