One link with multiple surveys | XM Community
Solved

One link with multiple surveys

• 5 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi all, I was wondering if it is possible on Qualtrics to create one question with links to other qualtrics surveys (kind of like a 'homepage'), and after participants complete any of the surveys they are redirect back to this homepage. Specifically, we have four experiments and participants are allowed to click on any of those experiments that they want complete. Once they finish, they should be redirected to the start page so that they can choose any of the other experiments to complete. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

icon

Best answer by ahmedA 5 July 2021, 15:25

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

You technically do this using the end of survey redirect option. However, the data would be messy, as each time they come back to the main survey, it would create a new responseId and then matching would become a problem.
The ideal solution for this would be to check if your institute subscribes to the Table of Contents, if yes. Then read the support pages. It's exactly what you are looking for.
Another approach would be to put the experiments in blocks/groups and use brach and display logic to show and trigger the appropriate options.

Hi ahmedA ! Thank you very much for your response - I've decided to use the end of survey redirect option that you mentioned (since it is not necessary for me to match responses - I don't need to know whether they did all four or only one survey). Thanks again for your very helpful response!

Badge +1

Hello,

I am looking for something similar. I have 3 surveys our customers can take. (example, mail, counter or internet). 

Is there a way to have all 3 of these surveys show up and they pick which options fits them? 

Leave a Reply