EX: Permanently hide whether an employee has participated | XM Community
Solved

EX: Permanently hide whether an employee has participated

• 24 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +32

Hi,
in Qualtrics EX, is there a way to “hide the information” whether an employee has participated in a specific survey?

As a standard, I can find this information on the participant tab.

Thanks!

Manfred

icon

Best answer by chackbusch 26 February 2024, 22:48

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @ManfredBM,

there is no setting to disable it but I think you can hide it if you work with a custom user type. It should be the permission “Can Access Participant Personal Data”:

“When disabled, the Complete / Not Complete status column is hidden on the Participants tab, and you cannot proxy log into participants dashboards.”

https://www.qualtrics.com/support/employee-experience/administration-ex/#Permissions

Best
Christian

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hey @ManfredBM,

I have some additional question: Could you maybe explain the reason why you want to remove it?

Because we are currently facing some data privacy concern just because the status is “tracked” once someone is added as participant to the project. And actually this would already mean that the setup is not GDPR-compliant if we did not receive the employee’s consent to have their status “tracked” beforehand. Therefore, I just created a feature request about this. 

Best
Christian  

Userlevel 5
Badge +32

Tracking information on whether an employee has taken part in the survey or not is a grey area of data protection. Our aim here is to hide this information as much as possible or even make it completely inaccessible. 

Leave a Reply