How to access dashboards without a link? | XM Community

How to access dashboards without a link?

Badge +3

Hello, 

we are able to give our Executive team access to survey dashboards through an email link. Is there any way that we can set it up so they can log into Qualtrics and see all their dashboards, without having to find the old emails to get the links?

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide, 

Krista

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @kristahowland ,

You can go to the dashboard share icon and then search and select their username and grant them the view access. This way they can login to Qualtrics and view the dashboard in their account.

You can find more information here:

https://www.qualtrics.com/support/vocalize/sharing-dashboards/sharing-your-dashboard/

Please let me know if this helps...

Userlevel 6
Badge +33

Hi @kristahowland,

For EX dashboards, they’ll need to use the link shared. However, once they are in a dashboard, they can click on the dashboard name at the top of the screen and they’ll be able to select from all of the EX dashboards they have access to.

Badge +3

Thank you for the quick reply. I am using the EX module - do you know how to do that in EX? It looks a little different than the link that you shared on the CX side.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

@kristahowland 

We currently have roles set for certain people to access the dashboard and when they use they our company SSO they are able select “manager assist” and they can see which dashboards they are attached too. Even though they are not a participant in the survey they can still be added as a non respondent and you can create customs roles to limit what they can do within the dashboard. However, if you are the admin of the dashboard and want to limit filter or certain widgets, I suggest creating a separate dashboard within the survey for those who need it. 

Manager assist has been super helpful when it comes to sharing the dashboards!

Badge +3

Hi @kristahowland,

For EX dashboards, they’ll need to use the link shared. However, once they are in a dashboard, they can click on the dashboard name at the top of the screen and they’ll be able to select from all of the EX dashboards they have access to.

This worked - thank you! It would be nice if they could do it from a regular login in screen, but as long as I instruct them to save one email link this should work. Thank you!

Badge +3

@kristahowland

We currently have roles set for certain people to access the dashboard and when they use they our company SSO they are able select “manager assist” and they can see which dashboards they are attached too. Even though they are not a participant in the survey they can still be added as a non respondent and you can create customs roles to limit what they can do within the dashboard. However, if you are the admin of the dashboard and want to limit filter or certain widgets, I suggest creating a separate dashboard within the survey for those who need it. 

Manager assist has been super helpful when it comes to sharing the dashboards!

Thank you - we want to limit access by location, so we may need to create separate dashboards. I will look into Manager Assist though to learn more about it - thank you!

Leave a Reply