NEW: Introducing the Qualtrics Customer Success Hub | XM Community

NEW: Introducing the Qualtrics Customer Success Hub

• 18 July 2023
  • 4 replies
NEW: Introducing the Qualtrics Customer Success Hub
Userlevel 7
Badge +32

🚀 The Customer Success Hub: designed to benefit you!

We’re excited to invite you to experience our new Customer Success Hub, your digital front door to personalized content that makes it easy for you to get the most from your Qualtrics™ license.

Within the Hub – which is available for free to all customers – you now have the power to manage your end-to-end interactions with our support team in My Tickets. This feature enables you to initiate, respond to, follow real-time progress of, and conclude support interactions in a single place – no more digging through emails to catch up on a thread. And if you’re an admin, you can see the tickets for all users within your organization!

The Hub also provides enablement checklists: curated sets of videos, articles, subject matter expertise, and more for key moments in your journey with the XM Platform™. We’ve begun by launching Onboarding Checklists in My Skills, which help any new user kick off their first project or leverage Qualtrics self-serve resources. Specifically for admins, we’ve launched a checklist on Effective Management of Qualtrics at your Organization.

The resources below share more on how to use the Hub and these new features, which we hope you’ll find are an exciting advancement in your experience with Qualtrics. Please feel free to respond to this post to let us know if you agree!

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

Thanks for sharing this, the content is really helpful and self explanatory.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Thank you for creating this great content + sharing it out! I am especially excited to grow my skills with the super helpful, easy to use “grow my skills” checklist😊

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

@Swanand_Chavan_Ugam So happy to hear that! 😊

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

@Lauren_Graftaas So excited for you to get going with the checklists! This is just the beginning, so definitely keep your eye out in the future for more updates to Grow My Skills! 👀

Leave a Reply