End of survey message not translating | XM Community
Skip to main content

I am having difficulty with the "End of Survey" message. It appears in English, regardless of what language the survey was completed in. I have tried multiple sources online but cannot figure it out.

I have set up one survey (with multiple languages) and I have "manually" translated the survey, meaning that I copied & pasted in the translations from what the translators sent me.

I can see how to customise the End of Survey messages (this allows me to create "End of Survey Message in German", "End of Survey Message in Italian" etc). But it will only allow me to select one of these as my "End of Survey" message, it will not change language depending on the language the participant completes the survey in.

I have changed the "Survey Flow" loads of times but I cannot get it to work properly.

Would it be possible for you to send me a screenshot of the "survey flow " screen from your survey? Or do you have any other solutions to this issue?

Thank you for your help!

Hi @Lauren456,

One way i can think of now is, Once you create different different End of Survey messages in library, open your Survey Flow add a ‘New Element’ and give condition (For example- language is German). Then as shown below add a element and select ‘End of Survey’.

Once you add, click on ‘Customize’, ‘Override Survey Options’ & select ‘Custom’.

Now in ‘Select message’ option you will have to select your message saved in library.

I hope this works for you. Let me know if it does.

Regards,

Sachin N

Hi @Lauren456 ,

Can you make sure that you first create the message in the library, then translate the message in library with all the languages you have. 

https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/account-library/message-library/#TranslatingMessages

Then you can select that message in the survey under End of survey or in survey flow as mentioned in above screensshot.

Hi @Lauren456 ,

Can you make sure that you first create the message in the library, then translate the message in library with all the languages you have. 

https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/account-library/message-library/#TranslatingMessages

Then you can select that message in the survey under End of survey or in survey flow as mentioned in above screensshot.

This one worked for me! Thank you!

Leave a Reply