Exporting Heatmap Images | XM Community
Skip to main content

Is it possible to export the heatmap images so they can be more easily shared and used as images?

Hi there, can you clarify what you are trying to do? If you are trying to just get the image used in the Heatmap and you are not the survey owner, this can be obtained from within the survey by right-clicking the image and copying/saving it to somewhere.
If you are trying to obtain images for how individual respondents interacted with the image, this can be obtained for each respondent by viewing/exporting their responses in Data & Analysis tab.
If you are trying to see how respondents in the aggregate interacted with the image, this can be obtained by checking out the Heat map question in the Results tab. The image in the Results tab can also be exported by clicking the ellipses in the top right of the visualization and selecting Export, like in the below:
HeatMapExporting.png

Thanks Tom, I was hoping for a mass export of all the heat map images, not just one at a time.
Plus, I was having issues applying filters and getting the single export to work. Support confirmed it was in fact an issue with my filter not allowing the image to download properly. It would download a 0kb file. I finally got the single image download to work by breaking my filter into smaller filter. Silly but true.
Finally, be aware there is a limit of only 50 heat maps in a study. It stops downloading or showing heat maps on the 51st. Learned that the hard way on this project. Nothing in the documentation alludes to such a limit.
Take care

Leave a Reply